Orvis Pro Wading Boots
Your Price: $579.99
NZ Standard Delivery for this product: $20.00 per order
Overseas: Tax Refund & Delivery Info
Fit: To allow for wader booties to fit inside we recommend going up one size from your normal shoe size.
These great looking boots are proving themselves within NZ, lightweight and easy on and off.
In an industry-first collaborative effort with Michelin®, Orvis introduces the PRO Wading Boot. Built on an outsole compound specifically designed for fly fishing, this revolutionary new sole design is an industry-disrupting advance in wet rubber traction. The Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole offers 25% better abrasion resistance and a resounding 43% improvement in wet rubber traction. Using Michelin tire geometry, it offers a wider footprint for stability, a higher ratio of surface contact, and a lug pattern that reduces shock and improves pressure distribution. The two-layer midsole has a co-molded ESS plate that provides improved stud retention and torsional stability. The shock-absorbing Phylon midsole improves “river feel” and compresses less than standard EVA midsoles.
Orvis partnered with OrthoLite® to create a 3D molded X25 insole designed for high-impact sports, delivering maximum comfort and arch support. An industry-first cast PU upper eliminates seams while providing a zoned cage for added stability, grip, and extreme abrasion resistance without the added bulk. The boot is higher cut for ankle support and lined with closed-cell foam. Scratch rubber at the toe cap and heel for abrasion resistance, an oversized heel pull for easier on-and-off, and tightly woven laces reduce broken laces. Imported. Weighs 50 oz. in size 10. Men's whole sizes US7-14 (Women's equivalent sizes 8-15).
- Industry-first Michelin Outdoor Extreme outsole for best-in-class wet rubber traction
- 12 strategically placed locations for optional studs
- High-density Phylon midsole offers optimal comfort-to-weight ratio with minimal breakdown over time 3D molded
- OrthoLite X25 insole for ultimate support and comfort
- Industry-first PU-casting construction eliminates seams in high-wear areas and drastically improves durability
- Quick-drying Clarino microfiber upper for maximum strength-to-weight ratio
- Scratch rubber toe cap and heel for superior protection
- Large heel pull for easy on-and-off
- High density laces for extended durability
- PosiGrip Screw-in Studs: Aggressive tungsten-carbide tipped screw-in studs that can be added to any wading boot with at least ½" of mid-sole depth. Sharp tip allows for quick and easy installation into felt or rubber out-soles. A must where maximum traction is needed. ¼" hex head screws. Adapter for power drill included. 24 studs per pack. Made in USA.
Product Reviews: Orvis Pro Wading Boots
★★★★★ ★★★★★ (3)
5out of 5
December 23rd, 2023
Comfortable grippy boots - Ordered the new Orvis Pro as a replacement for my Simms boots. I’m really happy with these Orvis boots. The BOA system makes for easy on, easy off convenience. The boots a very comfortable. I ordered one size larger that my normal shoe size and the fit is perfect. They provide good support and protection from rocks and boulders. The grip has been the best I’ve experienced from rubber soles. They are light weight enough to take me for large long walks sometimes required to find fish. Highly recommended so far. We’ll see how they stand up to expected wear over time, but so far they appear to be very well constructed and durable with no apparent failure points. Highly recommend.
Recommend to a friend?
February 28th, 2023
Love them - I am stoked with these boots. They are light, comfortable, and have an excellent grip on the river bed. If I compare them with my previous pair of boots they are like from a different world. I can only recommend them.
Recommend to a friend? yes
January 25th, 2023
Superb boots - I've tried a number of wading boots. I've found some good ones, and been disappointed by others, including a big name brand. My last pair of NZ Desolve Drift boots have served me well, and I thought I couldn't find a better boot. Then I tried Orvis Pro. These are very tough but still a very comfortable boots. They are very easy to step into, and even better, easy to slip off at the end of the day to get to that well-earned ale. They are very easy and quick to lace up. The Michelin sole is quite solid and firm, with plenty of grip. I've worn and lived in these boots for four straight days of fishing, wading. walking with not one niggle.
Recommend to a friend? YES, without hesitation.