Smith Creek Rod Rack
Normal Price: NZ $
Your Price: $149.99
NZ Standard Delivery: $5.20 per order
Overseas: Tax Refund & Delivery Info
Such a good idea!! Everyone needs one of these, safely secure your rods inside your vehicle as you travel too and from the river, ready to fish in an instant!
Holds up to seven rods and reel combinations. The rod retention system uses a patented locking shock cord and eyelet setup.
The above or below 2-way support system conveniently and safely secures rods and reels without damaging handles, tips, ferrules or lines.
- For fresh or saltwater outfits. Rods are highly accessible!
- Multiple vehicle attachment options allow the carriers to be located where the rods can be easily reached.
- Travel with your rods inside your vehicle. Where they're safe and protected from wind, weather, bugs, dust and road grime.
- Long Rods – Compact vehicle, no problem. If your rods are longer than the vehicle interior, simply detach and fold over the tip section, tension both the forward and rear shock cords to secure
- High performance suction cups. Suction cup performance rigorously tested for over two years in the field. Rugged Smith Creek quality. Heavy-duty nylon straps and shock cords, custom made heavy-duty metal eyelets, high-quality plastic buckles, and heavy-duty locking suction cups.
- Adaptable. For use with SUV’s, Cross-overs, Station Wagons and Vans that have over door grab handles, rear side windows or accessory hooks, and a rear door, hatchback or tailgate
- Adjustable. Adjusts from 36”/92cm to 76”/193cm. (Adaptable to truck bed canopies, boats, sheds and garages with four eye-bolts and a little imagination. Hardware not included.)
- Quick to fit. The forward carrier attaches to the grab handles above the back seat doors or the vehicle accessory hooks. The rear carrier can be attached to the vehicles rear side windows using supplied heavy-duty dual suction cup mounts, overhead grab handles, or to fixed accessory hooks using supplied carabiners.
- Check the video below;
Product Reviews: Smith Creek Rod Rack
★★★★★ ★★★★★ (3)
4.67out of 5
January 26th, 2023
Rod rack - Excellent product. Recommended by a friend and has already attracted several comments on being an excellent idea. Easy to fit
Recommend to a friend? Yes
Location: Merimbula, NSW Aust
December 19th, 2018
QUALITY PRODUCT - Solved my fishing rod transportation dilemma with the Smith Creek (vehicle) Rod Rack. A very designed quality product that is easily installed and extremely user friendly.
Recommend to a friend? Yes
December 21st, 2022
Good system - The Smith Creek Rod Rack is a good system. It is well made and although only just installed I believe it will last well. I have a large 7 seat SUV and I have still had to "crack" my 9' fly rod in half to fit properly but happy with this as it raises it out of harms way. Rod is held firmly out of the way and has no rattles or movement that are distractions whilst driving to your next spot.
Recommend to a friend? Yes, if they have the right vehicle.