XT Wader Combo
Normal Price: NZ $
Overseas: Tax Refund & Delivery Info
The New XT Series waders are built for you, the hardcore fisherman. Constructed from the lightest and toughest materials, the XT is a no compromise, made for NZ conditions - for slogging long distances through a variety of terrain.
These new waders mark the next leap in breathable wader innovation. With their Quik-Convert™ sliding chest system, you can easily adjust from a full length wader in deep water and cold days, to a waist height wader on hot days in low waters. Just flick the three quick-release clips and the top portion is freed up to slide down to the waist, to allow air to circulate and cool your upper body.
The XT Series are extremely durable with a 5 layer construction on the seat and lower legs where rocks and sticks do the most damage, and a 3 layer upper to allow maximum breath-ability and movement. The new and improved ergonomic cut is our most comfortable and toughest yet. Packed with the most features of any Riverworks wader to date, the XT Series are the ultimate waders for all conditions.
- Hydrafuse® breathable fabric 12000mm waterproof & 3000gm/m2 breath-ability
- 5 layer seat and lower leg
- 3 layer upper body
- Quik-Convert™ system, easily and quickly converted from chest wader to waist wader
- Smooth faced inbuilt gravel guards, sit flush to the inside of your boots meaning less scuffing and tearing
- Anatomical neoprene booties, with hard wearing 5mm neoprene on the sole and 5mm flexible neoprene on the top of the foot.
- Tricot lined hand warmer pocket
- YKK zippered chest pocket
- YKK zippered inner pocket with tippet dispenser pockets
- New improved cut and fit with new seamless crotch.
- Webbing tool anchor points
- Polyester wading belt included
Fitting - Note that the New XT Waders have a different cut to previous Riverworks waders, so you will need to use your measurements
Please take time to measure yourself accurately, best if you have existing waders to use them to measure up, otherwise ask your partner to help measure you up.
- Allow for the clothing you will wear underneath
- The inside leg and Chest / Hip measurements are the important - take care!
- For the Chest Waist Hip area we use the largest measurement
- For the inside leg, measure from the floor (bare feet) to normal crutch height - where your jeans finish
- Here's how to Measure Your Foot
- Boot Conversion Chart