Riverworks X Series Wading Boot
Overseas: Tax Refund & Delivery Info
Introducing the X-Series wading boot, built tough to withstand the demands of the New Zealand back-country rivers. We have removed the features that flaw many other boots on the market, and produced a clean, simple design that masters functionality and boasts second-to-none durability. Developed in conjunction with our Riverworks Pro Team, the X-Series boot is built to last, while keeping you comfortable and focused on the task at hand.
- Heavy duty Nubuck leather
- Dual Zone sole construction
- EVA foam insert for excellent shock absorption
- Waterproof full moulded shank for excellent torsional rigidity and support
- 30 positions for customisable grip stud placement
- Comfortable neoprene lining and shock absorbing Hexaform™ removable insole.
- Slimline rubber toe cap
- Triple stitched with heavy duty German thread
- Alloy roller eyes for smooth lacing and a perfect fit
- Sizes Available: US 8-13
Fitting: Use the foot length measurements to select your size. The measurements given are the maximum length the boot will take.
- If using the Boots on their own: Measure your foot with what you normally wear in your boot, Socks or Neoprene Bootie
- If using with waders it's best to wear a thin sock when you measure then allow 1 to 1.5 sizes to accommodate waders
Remeber you can always put on an extra sock if they are a little big...