Airflo Short Line Nymphing Combo UPDATED
Overseas: Tax Refund & Delivery Info
SLN is short for “Short Line Nymphing”, also called Czech or European style nymphing.
Developed for short line nymphing in our local NZ rivers. It has a sensitive tip to keep you in control and tell you when to strike, but it has more power in the butt section than normal for the same style rods developed overseas. The reason is simple – our fish are bigger. The extra length gives you more control of the line on the water. The sensitive tip makes the rod load quickly on short casts, and protects the tippet when playing fish. The added power in lower end of the rod assists on longer casts and gives you lifting power when you need it.
- High modulus blanks built on multi tapered mandrels
- Quality alloy reel seat with exotic wood insert
- Silicon carbide stripper guides
- Titanium coated single foot guides
- Spare tip
- Comes complete with cordura rod tube and cloth bags
- Fly Lab Exo Reel
- Airflo SLN fly line
- The Rod is the Airflo Nymph Master 10' #4 4 Piece