Bobbin: Rite Bobbin - Magnum
NZ Standard Delivery: $4.00 per order
Overseas: Tax Refund & Delivery Info
Only the Magnum Size left now - All stainless steel tube - ideal for larger flies
The beauty of these bobbins is that you can control the tension onthe bobbin, especially good for maintaining constant tension on the thread.
The Rite™ Bobbin is the only functional, adjustable tension fly tying bobbin on the market!
No other bobbin offers the fly tier better thread control at any price. The bobbins are simple to use for any fly tier, from beginner to professional. Each click of the brass tension wheel adds approximately one ounce of tension to the fly tier's thread.
How to use the Rite Bobbin
There are four models, varying in size and thread tension capabilities, allowing the most versatility to the fly tier to tie flies from the tiniest to the largest. Additionally, no cost is spared in obtaining the highest quality ceramic tubes that exist. Competing bobbin manufacturers purchase their ceramic tubes from them. They take extraordinary pride in the quality and workmanship of their bobbins. Your Rite™ Bobbin will become an heirloom.
RITE™ SHORTY BOBBIN
• 1" shorter than the "Rite" Standard Bobbin.
• Designed for tiny flies or smaller hands, but many tiers with large hands swear by this bobbin.
• Ceramic Thread Tube
RITE™ MAG BOBBIN
• Originally designed for salt water fly tying applications
• Extra long, 3" surgical stainless steel tube
• Large diameter thread tube, accommodates threads as large as yarn
• Becoming popular as a rod-winding tool. Accommodates Gudebrod Rod thread and Dynacord.
• Heavy duty click drag system, 2-16 ounces of thread tension
RITE™ CERMAG BOBBIN
• Longer reach with 2 �" Ceramic insert
• All surgical quality stainless steel components
• Very high pressure click drag system
• Heavy duty thread tension, 2-16 ounces thread tension
• Perfect for longer hooks such as streamers
• Excellent for spinning deer hair