Orvis Access Wading Boots: From its inception, this boot has been designed to meet the demanding needs of professional fishing guides.
A revolutionary new outsole is constructed of dual-durometer Vibram® compounds with an Orvis proprietary lug pattern designed to provide solid traction in a wide variety of aquatic environments.
Our PosIGrip screw-in studs can be added for greater traction.
Minimal seaming ensures long-lasting performance.
* Quick-drying high-density synthetic mesh
* Fully lined
* Bonded scratch rubber sidewalls
* Dual-durometer Vibram® outsole
* Proprietary Orvis lug pattern for solid traction
* Molded toe cap is glued and stitched
* Molded midsole for maximum cushioning and comfort
Available whole sizes; Mens NZ6 - NZ13 or US7 to US14Fitting:
Use the foot length measurements to select your size. The measurements given are the maximum length the boot will take.
- If using the Boots on their own: Measure your foot with what you normally wear in your boot, Socks or Neoprene Bootie
- If using with waders it's best to wear a thin sock when you measure then allow 1 to 1.5 sizes to accommodate waders
Remeber you can always put on an extra sock if they are a little big...
NB I ask for you foot length so I can double check that the measurement match the boots selected
Click to Measure your Foot
Click for: Wader Boot Sizing Chart