Ordering Problems 1;
In some instances when items are added to your order they will seemingly disappear and won't show in your basket. It’s an intermittent problem that’s cookie related. It’s hard to track down the cause because I can’t replicate it.
Below are the instructions for deleting the temp files, this is a good thing to do anyway as it can speed up a computer;
Open internet explorer, on the right hand side at the top click on: tools, go down and click on ‘internet options’ a new window will open on the general tab, about mid way down is a check box, make sure it’s clicked then click the delete button beside it, and another new box appears were you can select different files to delete, select the top two boxes (preserve Favourites website data and Temporary Internet files) then click delete at the bottom, it can take some time if you haven’t done this before, a new window opens to show progress. Once finished close the boxes and see if that makes a difference or if that was easy enough just carry on and do the next step too;
If that doesn't work try deleting just the flyshop cookies. It’s almost the same as above;
Open internet explorer, on the right hand side at the top click on: tools, go down and click on ‘internet options’ a new window will open on the general tab, about mid way down is the check box, this time click on ‘settings’ a new window opens, click on ‘view files’ a new window opens which shows all your temporary files. We want to find the flyshop cookie, it’ll look something like this; cookie:firstname.lastname@example.org (fred will be whatever the name of your computer is)
To sort everything click on ‘Name’ at the top left, then scroll down until you find the cookie:email@example.com, using your mouse right click on the cookie, this opens a box, click on delete, then close everything up and hopefully the problem is solved
If there are still problems try;
- If you still have problems check your Privacy settings: Click on: tools // internet options // and on the Privacy tab, if it's set above Medium (which is the defualt setting) then that will not allow the website to track your order so set it to Medium while you shop.
- If you have another computer in the house try using it.
- Could also be security setting or antivirus software if you have changed them recently
- If you are using the older Internet Explorer 6 that can cause problems so a good idea to upgrade to the latest version - Google it
- Download a different browser to us; Chorme or Firefox are both good and free, just google them
- If you have no luck please email me your order
Ordering Problems 2;
Flies aren't being added to your order.
- This happens on the main Fly Category page when using the fast select ordering system because you haven't selected the fly, it's a 3 step process, select the fly, then the size, then add to order
- Click on the fly picture to open it in it's individual product window and order it from there