Search Members Help

» Welcome Guest
[ Log In :: ]

Page 9 of 9<<56789

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

new topic new poll
Topic: Freestone graphite fly rods, New rods out soon.....< Next Oldest | Next Newest >
 Post Number: 81
Garry Webster Search for posts by this member.

Group: Members
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 21 2012,19:53  Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   

. . . Again Ross,

In your previous posts, I am not aware that you have ever taken a 'cheap shot' at me.

The 'cheap shot' reference was not aimed at you, and it was not aimed at the beer postings.

I can not understand why you would think I was referring to you when we both know that you have never posted anything negative about myself or Freestone . . . until your last post.

Mate, just relax and read posts a lot more carefully, before you assume people are referring to you.

Respectfully
Garry
Top of Page Profile Contact Info 
 Post Number: 82
SAFFer Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 21 2012,20:01 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   

[QUOTE)oh did you mean your rods, nope stuggling to find a post on your rods with my name attached having a go at the quality or build.....only your approach

Oh yea sorry, you're one of the blind siders with nothing much to say! Take a few swing anyway!  Right one on one kiwi style.. where were we! And you say I make stupid comments...
 Post Number: 83
Tore Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 21 2012,20:27 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   

... I think Steve would do everybody a favour if he deleted all the Freestone threads on the forum.
 Post Number: 84
Quentin Forster Search for posts by this member.

PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 21 2012,21:16 Skip to the previous post in this topic. Skip to the next post in this topic. Ignore posts   

(Tore @ Mar. 21 2012,20:27)
... I think Steve would do everybody a favour if he deleted all the Freestone threads on the forum.

Yup i would have to have a shot from the back row and agree with Tore. This thread is getting pretty boring.Not even interested in the bloody things now at all and The boys from Freestone will be doing well to ever get taken seriously on this forum again. All this typing is most likely done at the factory on production time.........no wonder they are so expensive :p
 Post Number: 85
Steve Search for posts by this member.

Group: Administrator
PostIcon Posted on: Mar. 22 2012,13:38 Skip to the previous post in this topic.  Ignore posts   

Yes I think team freestone have dug a deep hole and when mr powergel deflected the post away a wiser person would have left it that way - powergel had saved their bacon if only they had realized - well done powergel.

But I reckon this is now worth a hole heap to free rods to get this removed  :laugh:

The post is close and any other posts from freestone rods will be deleted

--------------
Steve Gerard
84 replies since Jan. 20 2012,18:04 < Next Oldest | Next Newest >

[ Track This Topic :: Email This Topic :: Print this topic ]

Page 9 of 9<<56789
new topic new poll